Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some Disney Photos

FB Disney



Well, I truly never thought we'd be able to take this kind of a vacation with the boys, but after years of dreaming about it, worrying about it, and finally planning for it, we did it and the boys had a WONDERFUL time!

I couldn't believe how great they did and how patient and tolerant they were. It was a blessing to be able to take a vacation and to enjoys these boys! My parents had a wonderful time with them and my brother ( who has Fragile X like my boys) had a great time too with his nephews. Everything went very well and we'll have wonderful memories for a lifetime, they way it should be.

Things are slowly getting back to "normal" here....I'm working, went to NY on Monday, got everything I needed and am working from home now.

A did NOT get that job he was vying for (LONG LONG story and not a happy one) but he still has a job and was actually offered a really good one within the company. It's just not the one he wanted and he's struggling with that decision. I am truly heartbroken for him, and I can't do anything to help, which makes me feel awful. His disappointment engulfs him and he's having trouble with every part of his day. I pray he finds peace with this situation.

Boys are slowly getting back to their routines, a week off is a LONG time, so we're all on the gradual path back to not having a moment to ourselves.

Enjoys this sampling of pictures! If you know my kids, you know that a few years ago, a photo op with a character in costume was NOT even a remote possibility. I was beaming as they stood with these characters!

9 comments:

KC said...

Paula, Those are awesome pictures of the boys. I can feel their excitement and joy, just by looking at the pics. I can only imagine how both boys felt, actually being there. I'm sure they will be talking about this vacation forever!!!!! (and then some) LOL Love the smiles on their face. I did snort a bit on the picture of Anthony and the HSM Ashley Tisdale. ROFL YOU GO ANTHONY!!!!!

Sorry to hear A didn't get the job he wanted. But you know (as i know and he knows) he WILL eventually get the job he wants. It always works out for him. So tell him, THIS job wasn't meant to be. HIS real job is waiting for him. I just know. And then give him a hug From me. :) I know that will make it all better. ROFLMAOSHIS!!!!

Luv Ya!

ALLY2HisHeart said...

Paula, what a fun time you guys had! I can tell from the pics! I am thrilled you guys got this opportunity to make your dream come true as a family.

Glad you are working, and I am sure A is going to be fine. All of us still working, I know, are thankful during these tough times. I'd be out on the streets for sure!!!

Thanks for sharing. Awesome photos!!!

Ally

Jen said...

I love their smiles! They always seem to smile for the camera. Wow, it looks like they had a great time...way to go!

Aim said...

Paula- your blog looks great. and those photos from Disney, priceless. What a great time you must have had.

Anonymous said...

The boys look like they were touched by the Disney magic and had an amazing time, Wonderful pictures. Hope you have a good weekend settling back in.

Kristiem10 said...

What an amazing trip! I am so glad you got to do that with your boys!

Aim said...

Paula-
When you geta minute, stop by www.writeonetwo.blogspot.com. You've been tagged! :-)

Aim said...

Paula-
When you geta minute, stop by www.writeonetwo.blogspot.com. You've been tagged! :-)

AccessDNA said...

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences, and bringing attention to Fragile X!

AccessDNA.com