Monday, September 10, 2007

Look out You Tube - Here Come Matty and Ben!


This was too cute and too funny NOT to share...so here goes...the boys saw Rick on GH sing his new song, and of course it's on Mommy's iPod in the Kitchen...so about 10 days ago, they come into the kitchen with their guitars and tell me "Mommy, we need Rock N Roll" - I about dropped over! I pulled my camera out so fast....no idea where it was going...and it's a little rough, and Anthony came home in the midst of it, so it's a bit of a mish mosh, but still.....the 4 year old is too cute with his "Rick-isms" that he's mastered!

3 comments:

KC said...

GO MATTY AND BENJI!!!!!!!! I think they should of been on the VMAs instead of...well everyone that was on there. LOL You are raising them right. Who needs Disney or Pixar when they have Rick Springfield to rock out with. :)

Anonymous said...

Your right! Very cute!

Kristiem10 said...

Oh! So cute. They are adorable.