Monday, May 28, 2007

My first public outing post surgery






What a difference 3 and a half weeks make! These are my first post-surgery pictures! I had my dad take them yesterday. I'm still really swollen in the jaw area, but from the nose up, I look like me again, and by that I mean before the Bells Palsy.


My left eye doesn't look like it's straining anymore! WOW! My smile is less crooked too, and considering how very swollen I still am there....I'm amazed! I can see teeth in the picture that I haven't been able to show before!


Just wanted to share!
Love,
P

5 comments:

Kristiem10@gmail.com said...

What a great looking family. I am glad you are doing well after your surgery.

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures. Glad post surgery is going so great!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! P, you look Marvelous my friend. Seems hard to belive its already been 3 1/2weeks. Great pics.

KC

Anonymous said...

Paula~
Thanks for sharing: the pix and your story. You guys are beautiful. Can't wait to see your TV debute.
Amy

Unknown said...

Another star in the making. Don't forget us when you're famous. So very happy the surgery went so well. Awesome results! See you soon??????