Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

It's just seems to refreshing to me when the calendar changes year...it's like a fresh start, a clean slate, a new beginning, a do-over if you will.


This year though, has significance for me though, vs. the last 9....I'm going to be 40 in July.

Wow...that's hard to look at...when my mom turned 40, she seemed "old" to me...granted I was 15 and beyond obnoxious, but gosh, that's me, I'm the 40 year old mom now!



YIKES!


More to come....maybe even a bitch post....I am truly in the bichiest of moods, and no, I don't have PMS!

1 comment:

KC said...

come my pet and sit on my crabby couch..comfy couch...bitchy couch. Whatever you need it to be. I have some chocolate left over and I think some rum. We'll start celebrating your July birthday now ;)

((HUGS))