Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday ain't much better....

Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad I guess.

Anthony went to work again, but still has such a nasty cough that I don't know how he manages.
Matty went back to school...about 95% better...still has to blow his nose every so often.
Then there's the Momma's Baby, Benjamin. He's still warm to the touch, and his nose runs clear like it's raining :-( I am working at home today, so I decided to keep him here with me, to give him one more day to rest and re-charge.
Had to cancel my trainer for today....HATE doing that b/c it means I have to work out once everyone is asleep..or maybe I can sneak it in if someone takes a nap.
It also means my errands won't get done....had some grocery shopping to do, dry cleaning, etc...

Still cranky....
Post a Comment