Monday, May 19, 2008

Look out LA....

Here I come!

So, my husband, you remember him, THIS MAN????
My 40th Birthday is coming up later this year. In order to celebrate this, my husband is sending me to Los Angeles for the week, alone. Yep, you heard that right. No husband, no kids, no laundry, no cooking, no making breakfast, lunch or dinner. Just 2 friends and me, trolling through LA....Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Hollywood....OY...a material girl's dream come true.
Actually, we're doing a bit more than that....but I'll save all the fun things we're going to do for after and I'll share pictures. One thing I will share is that we're taking a tour of the set of General Hospital with 2 stars of the show, Jason Thompson and Kimberly McCullough.
I'm flying out this afternoon, returning Friday evening, just in time to spend the long holiday weekend with my family. Be in touch soon!

3 comments:

KC said...

SO JEALOUS!!!!!! Have fun!

Kristiem10 said...

That sounds wonderful!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Have a total blast.