Friday, December 5, 2008

This Blog Measures Up Award


1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life.

Normally, this would be a no brainer for me...and my husband's a great one and an excellent dad as well. However, he's on my last nerve this week...and he's not been as helpful as he's been in the past....he's completely swamped with his new job, and I do get that. It's just that with both of us working, he needs to help out a little more...I think he got a bit spoiled when I got laid off in July and took over the reigns of all the goings on...now that I'm working once again, he needs to step it up a bit ( right my love?) and HELP!!

2. List at least six ways that you measure success in your life (or for your blog).

1. I'm successful when my boys are smiling 2. I'm successful when I am working...period. 3. Success is when there is no tragedy in a day....when you close your eyes at night, and your family is all safe and asleep in their beds. 4. Success is achieving a balance between what you want to do and what you have to do. 5. You can measure success by the way you feel when you complete something. 6. Success is when dinner tastes great...is still hot when you sit down to eat it...and is enjoyed by all!

3. Assign this award to five other blogs and leave them a comment telling the blogger that you’ve assigned them this award.

I’m awarding this to…

KC
ASP
Aim
Kristie
Ally




Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Aim said...

I just happened by to see what was going on in your world and saw this! Nice. I gotta put on the thinking cap a bit, but I'll get it done.

Anonymous said...

I really like the part about finding Balance between what you want to do and what you have to do... A lesson to strive for.